MODIFICATIONS......Hatsan

Started by Greyskull, 06 Şubat 2007, 02:33:58

« önceki - sonraki »

0 Members ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Greyskull

I thought I would kick this section of with a question.

I have been working on a Hatsan model 100 for a few months, and am interested to hear from the Global airgun community of any modifications that have been attempted to this or any Hatsan Air Rifle model to improve consistency and performance.

Modification for Power is not the ultimate aim for me in particular, sometimes it is a bonus. Has anyone had any particular success with any aspect of the Hatsan range, or learned anything that could be useful to other airgun owners.

Bear in mind safety,......and that not all airgun owners are engineers. Try to avoid advice that may result in danger to users, but please help with warnings of what to watch out for from your experience.

What have you done, and what have you learned?

cheers GS

Vasili Zaitsev

Hi Greyskull,

Hatsan topic seems like a vicious circle in Turkey. As we are Turkish airgunners, would like to use home made
airguns but  for serious shooters  this is improbable at the present in our country. we've still a ray of hope,let's wait and see. Rifle  really needs improvements or a black magic. As far as I know there is no  hero that who could make some modifications or be succesful here. Some failed..did'nt response to theraphy.
So,  some of our friends here will need your help and modification skills & experiences...

Regards

see ya in the field...
V. Zaitsev

K.A- Kara Panter   .22  /  60-110 ft /lbs." Made in Turkey "
Bushnell Trophy  Red Dot Sight "Diopter design"
Burris    1X-4X-24    XTR-14

Ammo: 32 grain. Hornet -1  " Made in Turkey "
[IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/9r7hpj.jpg[/img]

Greyskull

Yes Kemal they do need some magic.

What level do you consider the Hatsan Air Rifle models to be?

Are they beginner level, Hunter level, ......................only to send to us so you can keep the good ones - level?  ;D

I have owned Diana 52, FWB 300, Venom HW77K, ..........Currently have 7 Hatsans, and enjoy them very much. I make them better for myself.

GS

Vasili Zaitsev

Adam,

A good shooter or hunter level is enough.Ãf the hatsan owners learn that you're an expert and have a magic on hatsans,turning them into a reliable rifle, they all will call you magician cause nobody could've that magic here sofar.. all fizzled out...
are you able to turn a hatsan into a diana 52 or 38.. must be enough for a good shooting trigger or barrel quality as well..
V. Zaitsev

K.A- Kara Panter   .22  /  60-110 ft /lbs." Made in Turkey "
Bushnell Trophy  Red Dot Sight "Diopter design"
Burris    1X-4X-24    XTR-14

Ammo: 32 grain. Hornet -1  " Made in Turkey "
[IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/9r7hpj.jpg[/img]

Greyskull

:o

I am not a magician, nor can I make the Hatsan rifles into Diana or Weirauch quality. If I worked in the factory perhaps..........maybe they would like to know,......maybe they already know. It is not really my place to tell Hatsan how to do their business.

If you are wanting a tough rifle that can be helped to shoot straight, and consistently Hatsan are enough. I do not think anyone would win competitions with Hatsan bought from a shop as they are.

The barrell can be helped along I find no problems with them that are not able to be fixed easily. I have found some that are bent and need to be straightened, which is quite easy.

Trigger units are more difficult, and perhaps would need the service of a gunsmith to rearrange to a safe, light, 2 stage design. But again relatively easy, I have had help from others which allowed me to see the light. I hope these people will join us here on the Airgunsnipers forum one day.

Anyone who wants to shoot an Air Rifle made in their own Country should be able to do it with Pride. I hope you can.

regards
GS

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview